Use You're Imagination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use You're Imagination

A Leviathan Linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Me: Jaide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaide
Admin
Jaide

About Me: Jaide Empty
PostSubject: About Me: Jaide   About Me: Jaide Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:05 am

Let's see...scratch
I am 28 years old. I live in Georgia, US. I like video games (duh!). I love to read books, watch movies, love to listen to various types of music genres, etc etc. I am an artist; I paint pretty pictures with oil paint on canvas. I have three awesome kids!
Been playing FFXI on and off since around the Fall of '03. I've had a few characters over the years, but mainly Devine and Jaide are my most accomplished characters.
I started "gaming" when I was 4years old and have been quite the advent player since then. I remember growing up and watching my brothers (I have 4 of them) play Zelda and Final Fantasy (among other famous games of course).clown

Like a Star @ heaven List of games I have played: (but not limited to)
~Everquest 1 & 2 ~WoW ~GW ~All the popular FF's (and some not-so-popular) ~Star Ocean ~Oblivion ~Assassin's Creed ~SWG ~Heavenly Sword ~Fallout 3 ~DoA (a few of them) ~HelloKitty Island Adventure! (jk!) ~DAoC ~LotR

Back to top Go down
http://mythic.omgforum.net

About Me: Jaide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Use You're Imagination :: Show and Tell :: About Us-
Jump to: